Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you think little children in beauty contests should wear makeup?

i sure dont , ithink they look cuter without it, and like little clowns with it, of course i dont wear it myself , but still ireally dont think they should.Do you think little children in beauty contests should wear makeup?
I think ';children beauty contest'; are about the beauty of children (sort of a stunning concept, huh?). The use of makeup should be grounds for disqualification.Do you think little children in beauty contests should wear makeup?
I hate that they put so much makeup on the kids in those contests. If it's a children's pageant why make them look like mini adults with the war paint?





Never wore the stuff myself.
They are way too young. I think children shouldn't be in beauty contests. They should be children. All the parents are doing are making them into whores in training. I think the parents do it for themselves, the money, and to probably try to re-live their bad childhood through their kids. I think once the child turns 16 and wants to do it, then fine, but in the meantime, let the kids be kids.
no it is not necessary...natural beauty can creats wonders
I think light makeup on little girls is okay but I do not like the beauty contest concept. I was a dancer when I was a little girl. I had to have special hairdos and makeup and costumes. It was great fun for me and I remember it fondly. Some little girls like that sort of thing. If they parents are not nutcases then I see nothing wrong with it.
I dont think they should let them it takes away from there inner beauty. I put my daughter in alot of beauty contests and there is some rules and they tell you no makeup
No they should't cause I agree they DO look like clowns
i think they shoudl be judge on their natural cuteness and 'adorability' factor... kids that young that wear make up look like mini tramps.... no offense!
i think little girls shold not be in beauty contest at all
depends..when my daughter was around 5 i put her in one.. we use light .. very light make up and a lipstick that almost matched the color of her lips.. you really could not tell she had any on.. but because she was wearing it it made her feel as if she was.. now the the thing is are we really putting them in it for them or our selves.. at the time i thought it was for her.. now years down the road i realized that it was for me not her.. she did not ask to go to these thing.. i just drug her along.. spent money i did not have on a dresses..and fee to attend..what i should have done was wait until she ask to be in them...but yeah i have seen them made up to look like little clowns.. and worse
Yes they should I think its cute its just for entertainment.
making up a five year old to look like a teen ager is doing nothing for the child. Not only is she going to get confused as to what age group she belongs in, but some predator out here is going to stalk her sooner or later Remember Jon Benet?
I think just a little lipstick and blush. Nothing around the eyes.
its disgusting. those pageants are for pedophiles and mothers with unfufilled dreams. cases like jon benet ramsey?? little miss sunshine made me cry
I think little girls look ridiculous when they are in full makeup for those beauty contests. They look unreal.
Maybe, they should just wear a tad bit of blush and some lip gloss to make their face stand out. Any other make-up will make them look older and a little girl should act like a little girl.
Yes i think that little children in beauty contest should wear makeup aslong as it is not tooo muchand they still look natural and cute. You should also not make them look too grown. But otherwise i think its fine to a certain degree

No comments:

Post a Comment