Friday, January 8, 2010

Some beauty/makeup questions?

to keep from asking a billion questions i have a few that i have actually..





How do you makeup deep set eyes?





what color concealer do you use to make bags and dark circles less noticable?





last one is, Blush vs bronzer? which do you preferSome beauty/makeup questions?
i dont know about makeup for deep set eyes, sorry





concealer and foundation, im all about mac's studiofix. their concealer works wonders for me, and i always have horrible dark circles under my eyes even when im fully rested. for my wedding i did my own makeup, and i did around 2 layers of concealer plus a lot of powder to set it, and u really cud not see any dark circles AT ALL.





i use both blush and bronzer, i tend to use bronzer more in the summer, and lblush in the winter. however, bronzer works best for me cuz im brownskinned, so it looks more natural and just blends in better with my own skin tone.Some beauty/makeup questions?
dark circles can be covered with concealors..


use dark brown eyeliner top n bottom.. but not too much..
Deep set eyes often need brightening and so a sweep of light-reflecting concealer under the eye and over any dark circles instantly makes then look illuminated. Bourgeois and L'Oreal do very good light reflecting concealers.





Also, if you use a pearly eyeshadow in the corners of the eye closest to the nose and smudge outwards away from the nose with your fingertip then this too makes the eyes look bright.





I conceal my dark circles every day with concealer and foundation but there are creams you can buy but frankly, a pair of cucumber slices along with lots of sleep is a much cheaper option.





As for blush v bronzer, a bit of both in moderation is much more natural-looking. Lightly dust the face with bronzer for a healthy glow then use blush to define your rosey cheeks!
1. i don't no that one





2.u need to find the concealer that matches your skin color





3.Bronzer, it blends betta
OK... well I only have time for some





I like Bronzer in the winter (+ some face cream, so my face is not dry) But in the summer I use Blush





And if you try to make dark circles less noticeable people see more... so don't do anything. But I have never tried things other than makeup





And the 1st one you can look up online (google works) cuz I am not so sure. :D





Good Luck!
Concealer; Pink based, brush on concealers help reduce dark shadows. The pink pigments give radiance to the skin and being brush based means the texture is lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment