Friday, January 8, 2010

Why don't straight men go to beauty parlors and get their makeup done every morning?

I don't wear makeup, but i do get my eyebrows plucked....they get unruly..lol But I read that years ago the egyptian men wore more make up than the women.Why don't straight men go to beauty parlors and get their makeup done every morning?
Because they're smart enough to realize that what makes a person who they are cannot be achieved with make up, fake tans and hair extensions. They have accepted who they are as human beings, not perfect by any means, but still a vital part of the world around them. This is something I wish more women would realize.~Why don't straight men go to beauty parlors and get their makeup done every morning?
because they think that makeup are for gay men or transvestites


stteerreeootyypiccaalll





but its because woman use makeup more often and commonly than men
Because I can do it just fine myself.
Most men have better things they would like to do
Because real men look so good they don't need makeup.
Because straight men don't wear makeup!
that sounds too expensive for anyone to do, and why would guys wear make up in the first place , it is not right:-s
Because I had my eyeliner tattooed on
because we are not homosexual pansies
because they aren't women
because straight men dont do that.
WTF????
eh
because we are not gay!
are you offering to do my makeup?
because we're not gay...?

No comments:

Post a Comment