Friday, January 8, 2010

Mally Beauty Makeup?

Has anyone tried the products and if so, what did you try and your comments on the product. Thanks to all who answer.Mally Beauty Makeup?
I wasted my money on it, i bought a powder in a container and it was so small and over priced, she has good ideas but the cost is stupid for what you get.Mally Beauty Makeup?
I love, love, love Mally's makeup (LOL), it is very pretty and anyone can do it! I love City Chick Smokey Eye in Brownstone, gives me a wonderful smokey eye look, as well as City Chick Smokey Eye in Plum Chelsea to bring out my brown eyes. Her makeup brushes are a little on the low quality end, but her makeup line really defines and contours your face beautifully!! You should definitely give her makeup a try!!!!!!
how does that makeup make your face feel like cause i wanna try it out .... what store did you get it from...

No comments:

Post a Comment