Friday, January 8, 2010

Questions about makeup/beauty products.?

okay i need your opinions on the best powder mineral makeup.


preferabally the brand and what the powder is called.





also what kind of deoderant works the best for you? im a heavy sweater during/after phyed and no deoderant seems to work. i use mens deoderant as well so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





lastly, what kind of face wash works best for you/ what do you like? i want something that leaves my face soft/ not oily, and prevents/treats acne/breakouts.





10 points for best answer.





oh wait.. one more. best self tanner that wont turn me orange!!! hahahahah.Questions about makeup/beauty products.?
powder=maybelline mineral power it has 8 shades, improves ur skin and it is not oily, and it is like 6 or 7 dolloras at walmart





i would suggest DOVe powder deoderant its smell nice its fabulaous 3 or 4 dolloras aat walmart





Clean and Clear face wash...it has minerals bubbles that clean out those pours $5 at walmart





Jergans self tanner...amazing in a week u defff see a change and at walmart u get a deal u get both the face and body tanner for $7..its amazing





all this at WalmartQuestions about makeup/beauty products.?
I have 2 suggestions. I have been using ';Rimmel'; which has an under coat for evening the skin. I can't believe how beautiful my skin feels and looks, and it lasts for over 12 hours without feeling sweaty or clogged up, still looks natural...REALLY!


Also for oily skin, a rice based powder is very good.





Deodorant..First thing is to Scrub your pits with a Washcloth and a good soap ( Safegaurd?) so that the waxy buildup of deodorant is released and your pores can let some stink evaporate freely.


Many of us have to re-apply, cause between anti-perspirants and deodorants there just isn't enough anti-smell. Secret and right gaurd are pretty good, no garauntees. There is some theory that says your feet have to breathe or your B.O. will come out your pits, so try to be more natural in letting your tootsies have free time, and exfoliate!!


Okay, everything I used was making my sensitive skin get a rash and dry up...Until I used Burt's Bee's facial cleanser, I mean it is golden and my skin is soft and healthy after cleansing.





Tan? Wear a hat and use a natural sunscreen while you are walking1
mineral makeup: bare minerals $25


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


or everyday minerals


http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=foun鈥?/a>





deodorant- DON'T BUY THE DISGUSTING ALMAY GEL DEODORANT IT STINKS (SMELL %26amp; HOW WELL IT WORKS)


i use the ban satin breeze and it works really well





i use neutrogena face wash and it has salicylic acid in it to prevent/treat acne


http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>





self tanner- i like jergens


http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brows鈥?/a>
the best mineral makeup is definitely bare minerals.


it is amazing. so go buy it.





the deodorant that worked best for me was secret clinical strength.





right now, i use clean and clear morning burst, and i get compliments on how clear my face is. but when i do get zits here and there, i use nuetrogena on the spot treatment. it works really well if you use it until the zit goes away.





and last.... the best self tanner is dove. it smells better than others, and i haven't turned orange from it. but with any self tanner, don't use way too much.





yup thats it.
1.) L'oreal Bare Naturale. I use it as a concealer with a tiny brush more than a foundation but it still works good.





2.) I use Degree for Women Pure Oxygen. It works good, and it's cheap ($3.79)





3.) Lately, I've been using Fresh Farmacy from LUSH...IT IS THE BEST FACEWASH EVER!!! It smells amazing and controls oil and breakouts pretty well. http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/00077鈥?/a> and here's a list of store in North America: http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/store鈥?/a>





4.) My sister uses L'oreal Sublime. She is naturally pale, and she's pretty tan after using it.
In my opinion, aularale.com/7002 has the best skin care products - face to feet - period.





Deodorant - Suave, Dry Idea, Degree - also dust underarms w/baby powder after applying.





Self tanner - lost.
go to totalbeatuy.com they have reviews of everything. Anti perspirents contain alluminum that is very harmful for your brain. Your body needs to sweat to get rid of toxins and if you try to stop that you get metal build up which is very bad for you.
- the brand elf www.eyeslipsface.com


- Try secret clinical strength


- try proactive three step system and or St. Ives Scrub the one w/ absorbing silica - the beads are not harsh like in the original one and it makes You skin feel super soft.
makeup bare escentuals at sephora or the BE boutiques. cleanser philosophy purity made simple- also at sephora or philosophy.com
The answer for all your questions is in www.jmbeautytips.com
I can't answer the makeup question, but I can answer the deoderant one. I also am a heavy sweater and I found that nothing seemed to work for me, I have also tried using guys deoderant and that worked for a while. Now I found a deoderant called Secret clinical strength, it comes in a box on the shelf where your normal deoderant would be found. There are about two different scents, however the deoderant will run approximately $8. This deoderant seems to have worked wonders for me. It seems like I don't sweat any more. And if I do its not that much at all. Good luck and I hope you can find it and it works for you too. As for face wash I use a brand called Oxy maximum strength, I use it in the morning and then at night I use one called clean and clear. I switch off using them like that so they don't dry down my face. Sorry but that is all the answers I can give, I don't know any good answers for your other questions. Hope this little bit helps.
mineral makeup- i use bare minerals never had a problem with them and it gives me great coverage. look for the starter kit on ebay for great prices. u get two foundation 3 brushes a bronzing type of powder and a finishing powder along with a either a cleanser or a mattifying liquid (depends on the seller)





deodorant- i use ban ...personally i dont perspire much ...i use it evrey couple of days. i dunno. i dont get much armpit stench.





face wash- i cleanse my face with the dove beauty bar(reg.) it doesnt break me out(i used to have bad skin problems a couple of years ago...and dove seems to balance my skin out) leaves my skin soft, clean n moisturized.





self tanner- best by far , i bought on qvc its called ';toni brattin's beauty secret'; self tanner.


its awesome. gives a great natural looking tan after several applications. u look nice n brown not orange. awesome
I don麓t know. I never use make 鈥?up. Only a little of pencil of lip, but with color opaque. but I like clean my face bleding cream for baby and sugar. And it put my face very smooth
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment