Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best makeup tips or beauty tips?

please answer:)


thanksss.Whats the best makeup tips or beauty tips?
To make the curls on your eyelashes last all day, heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer before curling them. Be careful not to make it too hot. Test the metal on your chin before applying to eyelid. If the metal is too hot for your chin it will be too hot for your eyelid. you can also buy heated eyelash curlers but they do not work as well as doing it with a metal curler. The best eyelash curler by far is by MAC cosmetics. See link below:Whats the best makeup tips or beauty tips?
Never sleep in your makeup!


It will make your eyelasses fall out and cause you to break out.





I always put white eyeshadow in the tearduct area of my eyes. It makes them look a ton bigger!





I use a mineral foundation, and when my skin is feeling really dry, I put some of the powder on my hand and some of my moisturizer and mix it together until it has a creamy consistancy. I put it on my face with my fingers or a foundation brush and I have a liquid foundation/tinted moisturizer!
The key is to not wear excessive makeup. A little bit is ok, but a lot is hideous. If you wear a lot of makeup, you make yourself less appealing than what you started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment