Friday, January 8, 2010

Ladies, What's your best beauty\makeup secret?

Grrr.. I can see why you're getting frustrated! LOL. Wonder if these people know that models and actors and actresses wear makeup all the time? Anywho, in answering your question, my beauty secret is drinking tons of water and dry brushing the body! You'd be amazed at what dry brushing does to the skin! It gives it a nice glow and smoothes out rough spots! Of course, water hydrates the skin, making it look nice and plump. When you have nice skin all around, putting on makeup is a lot easier. You don't need to use as much, and it just looks better to have nice skin with makeup than blotchy patches.Ladies, What's your best beauty\makeup secret?
Less (makeup) is moreLadies, What's your best beauty\makeup secret?
The beauty is within inside... Whatever you do in your life , it reflexes your apperience, make up is just a one of the maskes.
I apply my foundation with a wet sponge. Let it dry then apply powder for glowing skin.
good skin and no make up ... it gets better over time, versus make up
Use sunscreen on your face everyday! The sun can cause premature aging.





You are never too young to start using under eye cream, prevent those lines before they start.





Develop healthy habits and treat your body like a temple!
I just put a lite bit of cover up on then I put eye shadow on that matches wat I where.








If u put to much makup on there will be so many blobs of mokup on ur face.So when u put make up on put it on lightly.
i put black paint all over my ***
Bare Escentuals mineral makeup. It's the best.
I can definitely see your frustration. Its such a good question!!Most of the answers are just soo stupid! I don't know why ppl even bother answering when they dont have the right answer. Ok enough of my rant..





My best makeup secret is to use ice to set my foundation, wipe off water, then reapply the foundation. The foundation stays all night long and looks so natural. I always use this technique when I have to wear foundation for a long time such as late parties.








Beauty secrets:





1. Raw potato slices to remove/lighten dark eye circles.





2. Olive oil to moisturize my body and to make my hair silky smooth.





3. Apply vaseline to your lips. Its better than any lip balm.





That's all I could think of right now. Hope it helps!
I don't know if this is a beauty secret but my mother taught me to always rinse my face with very cold water after washing it-something about closing the pores. I never had break-outs or acne as a teenager and now that I am, shall we say, past 50-my skin looks younger and in better shape than most of my friends.
Don't use no make up,or if you want to wear make up use less lots of make up is ugly.I have always used cover girl and lip wear and hair product use burts bees.
MOISTURIZE. Using a good moisturizer at night and in the morning keeps your skin healthy, because when it gets dry, your makeup is alot more difficult to apply, and you end up using more than you need. I love Dermalogica's Active Moist at night, and their tinted mositurizer in the morning. Their whole skincare line is kick ***.





For dry hair: Wet your hair, and then dry it a bit so its not sopping. Then, comb about 2 teaspoons of olive oil through your hair, and then wrap a warm towel around your hair. Keep the towel on your hair for an hour, using a blow dryer to keep it warm. Then, wash your hair, getting all of the oil out.





Drink lots and lots of water, because keeping hydrated is a good way to keep your skin from getting gross.





Burts Bees lip balm is fantastic for keeping lips soft. Keep some on hand, along with your regular lipgloss. Put the burts bees on first, then a little bit of lipgloss over, and it helps to make sure that the lipgloss is not as gross and sticky.





A way to help your deodorant work better, put some on before you go to bed at night, because it gives your body a chance to get the antiperspirants into your system, so in the morning after you shower and what not, when you put it on again it lasts longer.





Visit www.spektra.net for more info... the girls on there usually have some good tips!
no make-up vintage second hand clothes and a big nose
You want people to say, Wow, you're really pretty (complimenting you) instead of, Wow, your makeup looks great! (complimenting your makeup).
burts bee's lipbalms mmmmmmmmm
Curel moisturizer....... million times better than any overpriced one you buy at a dept store. I use it morning and night and I swear by it. Great for under makeup and alone and especially in harsh, dry climates! Happy Tuesday!
brush your teeth ten times a day.


i am serious.
Why would someone with the name Sexy Chick, need beauty/makeup secrets!!???
people always say..';less makeup..less makeup!'; and look at how they look! They have no clue what they are talking about.


It's not a crime! I LOVE makeup! it is so much fun!!





When you are covering a blemish pat foundation on it. Don't wipe foundation over it. if you wipe it over you will end up wiping it on and off and will never cover it up. I had a pimple on my cheek once and used this trick and I couldn't see it at all!!


Seal it with powder and you will be good to go..and look like you are blemish free!


oh and to keep your lip color staying longer. put a thin layer of foundation on your lips before applying the color!


good luck!! Great question!!!
Drinking insane amounts of water.I drink about 2 liters or more.I drink alot and it shows through my skin.Staying out of the sun and avoiding sunlight as much as possible wearing high SPF sunblock.My sunblock is 45.Having a good skin care system and exfoliating or using face masks once awhile.Lining the whole eye with red eye shadow is cool and gives you a suken dead-ish look.%26lt;3 I love that look.
Go to http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm


Order the book.


Its a lot more effective than me typing a whole book.





Also go to http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm鈥?/a>


And order this book.





These are both AWESOME beauty books.
As I am getting older, I am wearing less makeup. I actually look much better with a little bit of self tanner or bronzer and pink lipstick. My skin is pale and a little bit of color does wonders for me.
using NO makeup, I use my own beauty and I have been told I am beautiful without makeup from my fiance and other men.
the secret of the make -up art is if someone says nice make - up , then you have too much on .
The best ever advice/secrets are....





1. To remove your make up before going to bed, however drunk or tired!





2. Mosturise using a suitable cream or lotion for you and always do your neck too as it gets older quicker than your face. Always brush up when applying mosturiser.





3 Always get as much sleep as possible it does wonders for your skin.





4. Applying your foundation to your lips will help keep the lipstaick on or if you use gloss it will give a natual skin look which is very in!





5. Natural is best, but there is an art to getting the natural look.





6. Pat eyeshadow on then blend with a clean brush, it lasts longer and stays in place.





7. keep makeup brushes cleaned as they carry bacteria and can cause spots.





Well I think that is enough for now?
ANY product from SEPHORA!!
i often use like a pink shimmery eye shadow as blush and highlighter bascially i like to be creative with everything in my make up case. and for the record to all them make up haters i love make up i think its fantastic i put make up on people everyday its my job so its not all bad it makes people feel good about themselves
umm..well hey, a beauty tip: if your hair is getting all weird and u want to like make it better, then you can always put coconut oil on it and then after 2 hrs u can wash it off
Great question. I like to get makeup ideas and styles from a book by Kevyn Aucoin (he has 2) and sadly he passed away. It will do you wonders of good to just sift through his book at a bookstore. Here is the link. His site is awesome I promise!!!! BTW I'm huge on eyes and mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous is the best thickener, darkener and lengthener, been using it for years.
Use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation so your skin will be moisturized and you will look like you have foundation on and it is fool-proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment