Friday, January 8, 2010

Fun little game: what does your makeup/beauty bag/section look like?

My friends and I started this little game of what our rooms look like (after high school we all moved out around the country) right now we are on makeup/hair/general beauty section of our rooms. Its fun and I figured I could get other individuals playing also.








To get us started here is mine:


http://flickr.com/photos/27266773@N05/se鈥?/a>





(can anyone else guess that I have a lot of vacation time this week :D)Fun little game: what does your makeup/beauty bag/section look like?
wow, now yours is very neat!


I have a makeup bag, from sephora. its got all my bronzers, foundations, blushes and basics.


I also have a few things of eyeshadow in the bag.


Then i have this little chinese contatiner looking thing ( my room is chinese themed so its real cute! ) and it has my brushes, mascaras and eyeliners!








=)Fun little game: what does your makeup/beauty bag/section look like?
wow! Kudos to the neatness of yours!


Mine is a catastrophe of bursting eyeshadows, spilt liquid eyeliner, and really old stuff i havent touched in ageees.
I have 2 make-up cases and one drawer, now, mine is not as clean as yours but I have it all seperated into evening make-up , day wear, and party time make-up!! yours looks great!
oh cool





Mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
Minez a black spotty cute bag, (overflowing to the max!) Yours is sooo adorable!
I have a hairbrush, hair holding cement, hair tie things all on my bureau.
its awsome
i dont get it

No comments:

Post a Comment