Friday, January 8, 2010

Why are some girls so against makeup when it's just to enhance your beauty?

Face it, ALL women could use makeup. There's no reason to look like a crack whore. I look completely natural w/makeup. But why not improve your appearance if you can? Every woman I know who says they don't wear makeup because they prefer the ';natural look'; could definitely use some. You still need makeup to pull off a natural look. I think when you wear makeup and have your hair nice and dress nice, it shows you care about your appearance and shows confidence.Why are some girls so against makeup when it's just to enhance your beauty?
I love wearing make up, I experiment with different colours and looks all the time, I don't always wear it though. Don't listen to anyone else, do what makes you happyWhy are some girls so against makeup when it's just to enhance your beauty?
well lets see maybe because some girls dont want to waste ther time putting on makeup I for one cant leave the house without it not because i feel like i NEED TO HAVE IT but because it makes me feel a little bit more confident. some people just dont care.
we just don't want to look fake and hide behind a mask.
yeah but when u go out its one thing...but jeez when u cant leave the house with out it u really need help.....really for me a waste of money... only when i go out to clubs or what have u....its not that big of a deal FACE IT
i think some girls just might be in fear of changing who they are (depending on age). maybe feeling some insecurity. everyone has their opinions. if you think make up is the greatest thing, HONEY GOOD FOR YOU! you discovered something that you like and will use all the time. i think make up is a good investment =]
I wear it occasionally, but not often--maybe once a month. I could care less, and my significant other doesn't like it at all--he sees it as hiding and prefers me without it. I'm happy to comply.
Because some girls think that they're hiding who they really are, and they're disguising themselves and getting dressed up for somebody else and not for themselves. And some girls truly do feel better with the natural look, regardless of what other people think of how they look. They can't be bothered with other people's opinions on petty things such as how they look.
you are definetly right. i think that every woman looks good in a little bit of makeup, and theres no reason makeup cant look natural.yes, i would agree with the dressing nice and having your hair nice too.it is a sign of confidence. many women try to say makeup means girls are insecure, but i would disagree. if you look good without it, one simple change can make you look even better, like if the only problem you have is bags under your eyes, even a little bit of mascara will put the attention on your eyes and the bags are less noticable, and then if you could just use a little color, bronzer adds instant glow! i love my makeup and i feel more confident and beautiful with it, i recommend it to many women
';ALL women could use makeup?';





Sorry, I beg to differ. It's a personal choice and many women feel beautiful based on their personality %26amp; intelligence and natural looks.
Think about what you are saying!! Makeup does not contain confidence. You need that with or without the makeup. Because a women doesn't wear makeup doesnt mean you should compare them to a crack ho. Ho's and tricks wear lots of makeup, so would it be fair to make a similar statement about individuals who make a personal choice to use makeup everyday. Sounds like you got some personal issues you need to resolve.
I honestly agree with you... I personally only think to put on makeup when I'm NOT at work. During the week when I work I wake in just enough time to get ready. So my point is some women do not incorporate that into there day so it's easy to say they like themselves natural. I want to really start caring more about my appearance but it takes money, time , and effort. also some women dont know how to correctly apply make up which can probably push them away from using it. Put I do agree make up does make you look more polished even if it is mascara and a pretty lip gloss.
Well. I think you should do as you fell .Whatever makes you happy is the right answer for you.You don't need anyone to decide for you, and I think you already have your answer but you just need some aproove.
I agree with your friends, the natural look is better, but, at the same time, it is nice to put on a light layer of makeup for those special occasions.
as look as you look natural with make up its fine but when you pile it on then it makes you look cheap
Make up is fine if you learn how to apply it and don't leave it on too long.





The crack whore comment was a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment