Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 Makeup/beauty questions!?

I have normal-thick eyebrows, but I've been wanting to get mine thinned so I was wondering if it's better to get waxed or threaded when you get eyebrows thinned.





Also, how would you do her eye makeup routine? (click the link below)


http://www.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/02/18/previews/Megan%20Fox-SGS-016400.jpg





And no, I don't wanna be Megan Fox, so calm down.2 Makeup/beauty questions!?
I have gotten my eyebrows waxed before but never threaded although I've heard of the technique and has seen it done once. But as I have worked in a salon and went to school for cosmetology I usually use a razor to arch my eyebrow. The pic to the link that you show, her make-up is gorgeous, semi-simple and easy to achieve. You would use a black eyeliner and you would apply it to the top of the eyelid as close to the bottom of it as possible and you would also apply eyeliner to the bottom. you would then take eyeshadow (a color that would compliment your skin tone) and apply it right above the eyeliner on the eyelid. You may also use some mascara on your eyelases to make them look longer. It's not alot of make-up and it will help you to achieve your look. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment