Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you have a Beauty/Makeup Question?

I find myself to be good with makeup


So if you have a dilemma Email me


with your makeup questions


they are personal and NOT mean at all


Unlike on here





yoyiarias@yahoo.com





Spam and Hatemail are cool too


If you really want to waste your pathetic timeDo you have a Beauty/Makeup Question?
well mayb u could email me back but like it seems like every time i wear the powder stuff i break out really bad all over my face and like some of it is really red dots like not pimpiles. mayb u could help me bcause i dont no if i should stop usuing it or is it jsut because it is new make-up?


my email is


princess94_acs@yahoo.com


or


XxwhosahoxX@hotmail.com


which ever u wnt to email me on. thts kewl. thanks a bunch!


:]Do you have a Beauty/Makeup Question?
no, but can you please answer this question








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thanks sooo much =]





i'll email if i have questions bout makeup tho
I do have questions about make up as i dont wear any and im trying to get into it so please email me


ilovebunnys10@hotmail.com


thnx
Are you gonna try and sell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment