Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the most fabulous beauty/makeup tip you've learned?? :)?

hey i like this question! lol! have you ever read in a magazine a new beauty or makeup tip and tried it out and LOVED IT?? haha i love when that happens. what's your best beauty secret???? :)


thanks!What is the most fabulous beauty/makeup tip you've learned?? :)?
To just put a few spots of my liquid cover-up on my different sections of my face, then spray one squirt of water (from a spray bottle) on my face, and THEN spread my cover-up around my face evenly. It looks so much more natural and gives me a dewy complexion, instead of the matte and cardboard-looking result I have without adding the little spray of water.What is the most fabulous beauty/makeup tip you've learned?? :)?
clear lipgloss goes with everything and anything
Mine is a web site called


www.makeupalley.com


People all over the world including movie stars rate beauty products. I go there before I make a purchase that I am not sure of.
for day i use dry eyeshadow and at night i take the same eyeshadow and apply in with a wet aplicator also to really make your eyes pop you can take any eyeshadow and an eyeliner brush and turn it to liner its something different
Here are a few:





1. Less is better


2. Put petroleom jelly or vaseline on eye lids and cover with any color blush- instant eye shadow without shadow falling in eye....!


3. Use a mascara wand and put vaseline/p. jelly on eye lashes for infection-free mascara!!
the best tip I ever recieved came from my mother: to faux plump your lips use a darker shade of lipstick around the edges of your lips and one 2 shades lighter in the center
less is more
Use salmon cover-up under eyes instead of yellow or white (to keep from getting the raccoon look). Use green cover up on red spots to even them, and salmon or neutral cover for brown spots..then follow up with your foundation.


Remember.....Always, always, cleanse face morning and always remove makeup at night....(Leaving makeup on overnight ages the skin)
Use of my eyelash curler.


It's become an absolute neccessity.


If I don't use it, I look like I'm sleeping, ever since I've started curling my eyelashes, there's NO way I'd ever go a day without doing it.
The best beauty tip is to smile,it won't cost a cent
8-10 hours sleep is probably the most potent beauty tip :)
try before you buy
Add a bit of water to everything to brighten color and make everything go on much smoother and look sexier. Also, skip lip liner and just put lip gloss over lipstick.
*Using powder %26amp; foundation on eyelids as an eyeshadow primer.





*Using a sponge, pat (spakle may be a better word for it) foundation in areas where you need the most coverage when you don't have concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment