Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your makeup/beauty routine?

mine is shower


clean and clear dual action mousturizer


blow dry hair


covergirl concealer


curl eyelashes


put on mascara


eyeliner


maybelline shine free powder


bronzer


lip balm


lip gloss


straighten hair





whats yours=]What is your makeup/beauty routine?
Shower - dry hair


Face wash


Brush teeth


Mouthwash


Eye gel


eyelash curler


moisturiser


concealer (if needed) I used to wear more makeup but I quit :)


Brush lips (sounds INSANE but it get rid of flaky bits on lips)


Lip balm


DONE!!! :)What is your makeup/beauty routine?
Mine is:


Shower


Blow dry hair


Straighten hair


Style hair


CoverGirl Liquid Foundation


L'Oreal Pressed Powder


Victoria's Secret Bronzer


Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner (on top lid)


CoverGirl Point Perfect Eyeliner (on bottom lid)


Curl Lashes


Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


Finish Styling Hair =)
Hair Care:


Komenuka Bijin Volumizing Shampoo


Komenuka Bijin Deep Moisture Conditioner


Ojon Revitalizin Mist


Bumble and Bumble Leave in Conditioner


Ojon Animated Styling Cream


Either a curl, wavey, or straight cream, depending on my style


Chi Iron Guard


Giovanni Anti-Frizz





Body Care:


Kracie Body Wash in Aloe and Green Tea


Salux Body Cloth


Alba Sweet Almond Oil


Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion


Yes to Carrots Body Butter on hands and feet





Face Care:


Shu Umera Beauty Oil with Clarisonic Brush


Philosophy Microdelivery Face Wash


Dermalogica Soothing Protection Spray


Dermalogica Soothing Booster


Korres Sugar Crystal Eye Treatment


Yes to Carrots Eye cream (in the day)


L'Occitane Eye Balm (at night)


Korres Wild Rose 24 hour Moisturizer (in the day)


Dermalogica Barrier Repair (at night)





Makeup


Makeup Forever Primer


Dainty Doll Foundation


Amazing Cosmetics Concealer


Stila Illuminating Powder


Nars The Multiple in Orgasm


Benefit Powder in a Box in 10


Urban Decay Primer Potion


Urban Decay, Pop, Dior, or Stila Eyeshadow


Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner


Shiseido EyeLash Curler


Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara


Mac Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Strut


Dior, Nars, Korres, or Stila lip colors
Well, it depends if I get out of bed that day.
i take showers the day before so i dont have to straighten my hair because its naturally straight but when i sleep with it wet it gets all frizzy and weird !


lol


so first i:


get up


i have to brush my hair first


wash my face with 2 different washes[exfoliating and power wash]


i use my neutrogena acne stuff


i use the clean and clear moisturizer too ! small world . . jk lol


i put on lotion on my legs and arms


put my hair up to do my makeup[concealer/foundation, powder, blush then i do my eyes: eyeshadow;one color, eyeliner, mascara]


tresemme frizz free spray


then i put my hair however. most of the time ikeep it down natural but sometimes i straighten it
Shower


Spot Cream


Moisturize


Foundation (If I Want To Wear It)


Eyeshadow


Eyeliner Liquid And Pencil


Curl Eyelashes


Mascara


Vaseline On Lips


Straighten Hair If I Need To
well, most of the time i take a shower at night but when i am lazy i take it in the morning...


i usually get up, pick my clothes for the day.


go to the restroom , put my hair up,brush my teeth, wash my face with soap%26amp; hot and cold water.


pat my face with a towel until dry(do not rub)


put on face lotion(i do not use foundation b/c i don't need it)


iron my clothes(if needed it) , put on my clothes


put on eyeshow, (color depends on color of clothes)


mascara, curl eyelashes


put on little of powder on cheeks. lip gloss


and last but not least curl my hair if i want.


well, sometimes i do my hair b/4 i do my makeup it all depends if i am running late.


i hope you enjoy my routine.
water on face


apply face scrub


go in shower


wash hair and body


blow dry hair


under eye concealer


cream gold eyeshadow


bronze eyeshadow


mascara


blush


highlighter


lip balm


lip color


lip gloss





[';
shower


blow dryer


liquid concealer or powdered-depending on my mood


eyeliner-blue, grey, or purple


blush-usually pink, sometimes a bronzer


purple or brown eye shadow


lash blast mascara


eye brow pencil to fill in my eyebrows


flat iron my hair





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i'll do makeup and hair sperately .





makeup:


apply moisturizer


use foundation


use mascara


put on some eyeshadow


put on liquid eyeliner


blush


lipgloss





and hair:





apply heat protectant


blow dry hair


straighten hair in sections
shower


neutrogena fresh moisture moisturizer


neutrogena sunblock spf 75


primer


clinique t-zone shine remover


covergirl tinted moisturizer


urban decay mattifyer power


too-faced shadow insurance


l'oreal nude base


coastal scents gel eyeliner


revlon 12 hour eyeshadow quad


clear mascara


curl lashes
shower


blow dry hair


straighten hair


get dressed


makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment