Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Makeup/beauty survey?

Makeup/beauty survey?


1. What five products could you not live without?





2. What is the worst product youve ever tried?





3. Whats the best scented lotion ever?





4. Worst early makeup mistake?





5. A good product your mum told you about?





6. What do you carry around with you (in a makeup bag/purse)





7. Best all around brand?





8. Silliest makeup trend and best makeup trend?


Makeup/beauty survey?
1. elizabeth arden 8 hour cream, cetaphyl cleansing lotion, baby oil, eye lash curler, benefit benetint.





2. a very expensive cream from dr. perricone. it made my perfect skin break out and took months to get back to norma.





3. i love angel by thierry mugler; there is no better scent.





4. wearing too much makeup. learning that an easy hand and good makeup brushes make a huge difference.





5. elizabeth arden 8 hour cream.





6. lip glosses galore; my favorite is from bobby brown.





7. MAC.





8. matte lipstick - very drying. best trend: strong eyes soft lips.


Makeup/beauty survey?
Makeup/beauty survey?


1. What five products could you not live without?


Fiberwig mascara


eyelash curler


prestige liquid eyeliner


brow pencil


white eyeliner





2. What is the worst product youve ever tried?


any mascara by revlon.


or wet n wild mascara.


maybelline eyeshadows.


mac lipglosses





3. Whats the best scented lotion ever?


in my opinion its pumpkin spice from bath and body works. but its discontinued. so i love the olive, grapseed, and passion fruit ones from the body shop





4. Worst early makeup mistake?


i went through a little ';goth phase';


waaaaaaay to much eyeliner, it litterally went down to my cheeks





5. A good product your mum told you about?


hashmi kajal





6. What do you carry around with you (in a makeup bag/purse)


mascara and eyeliner, you never know when you might cry and i have watery eyes.





7. Best all around brand?


when it comes to drugstores i love lo'real


pricerier, lancome for mascara, dior for lips, mac for eyeshadows, prestige for eyeliner, and mac for cover up





8. Silliest makeup trend and best makeup trend?


silliest? red eyeshdaow... ew.


best? fake eyelashes
1. Foundation, mascara, lip balm, moisturizer, and lipgloss.


2. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon. It turned a strange, fushia purple colour on my lips...I looked like I was from the 80's! But I love their original lip balm.


3. I love my Burberry London lotion. Also...strangely enough, I love the smell of Dove's lotions. :)


4. Black eyeliner, all around my eyes. Biiiig mistake. Also, choosing the wrong shade of foundation!


5. Lancome eyeshadows (they're nice, but expensive).


6. I always have lip balm with me, either Softlips or Burt's Bees. In my makeup bag, I have mascara, eyeshadow, foundation, makeup sponges, sometimes eyeliner, lipgloss and blush.


7. That's a tough one...I love Rimmel's eyeshadows, eyeliners, and lipgloss, but I don't like their foundation. I love MAC foundation, but I have never tried their other products. Most other brands are hit and miss, for me.


8. Silliest: the ';raccoon eye'; look. It does not look appealing on ANYONE!


Best: I love the ';doll'; look. Foundation to even skin, long, defined, and curled lashes, neutral eyeshadow, blush, and pink lip gloss. Definetly a favourite :)
Makeup/beauty survey?


1. What five products could you not live without? moisturizer, primer, foundation, mascara, lip gloss.





2. What is the worst product youve ever tried? neutrogena face wash %26amp; MAC foundation





3. Whats the best scented lotion ever? any by britney spears





4. Worst early makeup mistake? wearing wrong color of foundation( 9 shades darker than I needed =/ )





5. A good product your mum told you about? lancome mascara %26amp; blush





6. What do you carry around with you (in a makeup bag/purse) lip gloss, lip primer, lip pencil, eyelash curler, mirror, and sometimes powder





7. Best all around brand? covergirl(drugstore) %26amp; lancome





8. Silliest makeup trend and best makeup trend?


best: smokey eye and worst: really thin eyebrows
Makeup/beauty survey?


1. What five products could you not live without?


- my eyeshadows (MAC, Too Faced, Nars, Urban Decay, and Coastal Scents)


- The Body Shop pencil concealers


- MAC's Prep and Prime


- Revlon Colorstay eyeliners


- fake lashes..





2. What is the worst product youve ever tried?


- Diorskin Sculpt foundation





3. Whats the best scented lotion ever?


- The only scented stuff I like are body butters from The Body Shop... I like their Cocao, Shea, and Almond butters because they're the most moisturizing





4. Worst early makeup mistake?


- Only wearing black eyeliner on my bottom lash line and picking really bad brands that would wind up smudging at the end of the day and I looked like raccoon-girl, but I thought that was normal..





5. A good product your mum told you about?


- nothing..





6. What do you carry around with you (in a makeup bag/purse)


- The Body Shop's Vitamin E night cream which I use as an undereye makeup remover throughout the day (if i need it) because sometimes there are smudges on the bottom of my eye and I wipe it away with the cream...


- My blush (The Body Shop's Blushing Daisies (shade 01)


- Lip stick (Loreal or MAC Pro Longwear lip color), lip gloss (Victoria's Secret and/or MAC's Lustreglass), lip conditioner (MAC with SPF), lip balm (Burt's Bees and The Body Shop).


- Mascara (Covergirl's Lash Blast in waterproof)


- My eyeliner(s) (whichever I'm using that day)








7. Best all around brand?


- tough question... maybe MAC for eyeshadows, brushes, etc.. (not foundation)





8. Silliest makeup trend and best makeup trend?


- silliest: emo/scene makeup


- best: the natural look? i don't know haha..
1. What five products could you not live without?- My foundation,


my bronzer, my chapstick, my lotion, and my mascera!





2. What is the worst product youve ever tried?- Cheap eyeliner, it made me look like a monster. It was like 1 dollar at the dollar tree, now I don't wear eyeliner anymore.





3. Whats the best scented lotion ever?


The victoria secrets kind


4. Worst early makeup mistake?


Wearing way to much makeup, now I keep it natural


5. A good product your mum told you about?


She told me about covergirl stuff, I love all their products.


6. What do you carry around with you (in a makeup bag/purse)


Foundation, bronzer, lip gloss, chapstick, lotion, and floss


7. Best all around brand?


Covergirl


8. Silliest makeup trend and best makeup trend?


Sillest- Emo makeup, way to scary and weird


Best- keeping makeup natural looks better.
1. What five products could you not live without? Maybelline mascara, Aussie shampoo and conditioner, Secret deodorant, lotion, and lipgloss.





2. What is the worst product youve ever tried? The Wave by Neutrogena.





3. Whats the best scented lotion ever? Johnsons baby lotion. =]]





4. Worst early makeup mistake? Wearing tons of black eyeliner!





5. A good product your mum told you about? She tells me about good lotions!





6. What do you carry around with you (in a makeup bag/purse) All types of make-up, lotion, perfume, wallet, jewellry, hair ties, chapstick, notebook, pen or pencil, and gum. =)





7. Best all around brand? I like Maybelline!





8. Silliest makeup trend and best make-up trend? Silliest I don't know. I like a lot of trends. =} Best make-up trend? The smokey eye look!





This was fun lol! =D



1. neutrogena sunscreen, vichy foundation, urban decay eyeshadow, smashbox gel liner, and an eyelash curler.


2. MAC foundation. doesnt match (pink undertone) and is too thick.


3. Anything from Body Shop.


4. too much foundation.


5. none lol.


6. eyeliner and eye shadow and lip gloss.


7. too many good ones (like at Sephora)


8. Silliest: too much black (over the top smokey eyes)


Best: bronzy, natural makeup and bold eyes.
1. Eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, lip balm/gloss





2. Probably the MAC concealer...it didn't go on smoothly





3. I don't know of one...I usually use non-scented cause it moisturizes more





4. Using bright colored eyeliner (black is much better in my opinion) and too much concealer that it became cakey





5. Philosophy/Dior facial cleanser...something like that





6. Eyeliner, eyebrow powder, lip gloss/balm, cover up compact





7. MAC





8. Scene make up / Best = smokey eyes with nude lips
1. Moisturizer, lip balm, clear mascara, facial skin lotion and deodorant.





2. Toothpaste on zits.





3. Bath %26amp; Body Works stuff.





4. Too-heavy makeup, or too-dark colors.





5. ';No pain, no gain'; -- she was talking about shaving/plucking.





6. Curler, gloss, mirror, some eye stuff.





7. Avon.





8. 80's style. Your own style.
1. mascara, white eye shadow, blush, unscented lip gloss, and green eye shadow


2. foundation! it makes your face look like a big gooey fake blob


3. lavender


4. stabbing myself in the eye with a mascara wand


5. Great lash mascara


6. just some blush, white eye shadow, and mascara


7. Maybeline


8.silliest- black eyeshadow best- using white eye shadow to make your eyes look bigger and more open
mary kay eyeliner, mascara, foundation, lotion, and perfume.





idk





ummm... sweet pea lotion





black eyeliner.





idk.





eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss.





mary kay.





silliest-neon eyeshadow. best-neon eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment