Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Question....fast 10 points regarding makeup/beauty?

hey I was wondering...


does anyone know any good facial cleaning products that you can recommend or have personally experienced? thats good for cleaning/clearing skin and pores? also, what brand of mascara and eyeliner would you recommend? I'm half white and half asian with olive/tan skin. THANKS!Question....fast 10 points regarding makeup/beauty?
St. Ives Apricot (Face Wash)





Maybelline New York Mascara.





Cover Girl Eyeliner.Question....fast 10 points regarding makeup/beauty?
i use proactiv. I love it. i noticed a difference the first time i used it. it's expensive (50 bucks for a two month supply) and takes 5 minutes in the morning and 5 at night, but i think that's worth it. as for eyeliner, i just started using loreal telescopic liquid eyeliner. I love it. Most liquid eyeliners flake off, but this one stays all day. Hope that helps!
You can try Mac Makeup Wipes, I think they're about $25 for 50. They work great!





If you're being budget concious try Dove Daily Wipes which are about $6 retail, maybe less at Wal*Mart. They do almost the exact same thing the Mac product does.





As for eyeliner, try Ben Nye's eyebrown pencil in Black, it's excellent and stays put all day. Mac also has a great variety of eyelining products, including an awesome gel/liquid liner called Fluidline you put on with a brush. It requires a little more skilled hand but looks beautiful on!





Mascara, I don't believe that there is one great one, although I still like Featherlash. The trick is to pick one you like, it can be cheap, and toss it after a month. Buy a new mascara every month and they'll all look great since they don't have a chance to dry out!
clinique has a good gentle cleanser that doesnt strip your sking but still leaves that good clean feeling. if you're on the go, try pond's cleansing wipes. i swear they are the best! especially when i don't feel like washing my face when i'm about to go ot bed. you don't even have to rinse your face off; it leaves no residue. i suggest those.


for the line/mascara i suggest mac fluidline liner; it's easier to apply than the pencil or liquid liner because you apply it with a brush. it also doesn't fall under your eyeys and give you th eraccoon look. try sephora brand mascara, it's just enough to separate and darken your lashes without making it look like you have too much on/ wearing false eyelashes.
I know this is gonna sound wierd but water mixed with sugar is good for the pores. mix a half cup of sugar with a cup and a half of water and apply to the face. keep on for10-20 min. and rinse. I want 10 points! :)
That's my skin color, yay I can help, tehe


Diandra has the best eyeliner that glides right on with ease so you don't mess up. As for mascara at drugstores you can buy this cheap Mary Kate and Ashley brand with creme eyeshadow on the other end, the mascara is great, the eyeshadow creme isn't, I wouldn't recommend touching that end. For cleaning and clearing I use Neutrogena acne wash, even though I don't have acne, it prevents it and keeps it smooth, also I follow up by keeping my skin hydrated and rejuvenated with Sistina alpha-beta revitalizing creme. It improves the feeling of your skin and brings out it's natural radiance. Hope I helped.
I use proactive for acne, I don't know if that is what you meant by 'clearing' but it works and it's worth it. I use cover girl mascara, I try others but always go back, however if I could afford it, Lancome makes the best mascara, I don't know about eyeliner
I use CG mascara,eye liner and lip gloss, they work great. For the face i use Ponds's products because i have such dry skin. But i heard that neutrogena products are great (not for me),Biore is good too, there are too many products out there to say=]Hope you find something!
Micro-Dermabrasion KIT FROM LOREAL u dont believe the result.


i love bourjois brand for every product.sure u will be.


good luck.
biore for skin and lash exact mascara works great
Well, the Clean %26amp; Clear face wash and moisturiser have, together, given me skin that's fairly good. I believe, they clean the pores and give adequate lubrication.





As for mascara, I use Revlon with the 3-D effect. It has 2 steps, so if I'm running out of time I use the Loreal Voluminous mascara. They're both equally good, the latter being darker as well. However, I try to reserve the Loreal one for the nights.





I'm not a big fan of eyeliners, but I do use the Loreal waterproof eyeliner if I want to look dramatic. My eyes are naturally dark and expressive, so I don't really need much eye makeup.





Well, I'm 100% Asian with medium brown skin. Some people call it olive. Anyway, if your skin is tan, you could carry off almost any colour, especially bright ones and jewel tones. Dark eye makeup is sure to make you look that extra bit exotic.
i know a lot about different eyeliners. CLINQUE quickliner for eyes is a great thing to use. i've used a lot of different eyeliners and this one has worked the best. the artists at the counter can help you decide which color. it's between $15 to $20
I like clean and clear astringent for sensitive skin. I also like physicians formula mascara/eyliners because they dont irritate the eyes and come in a great charcoal color that I love. They also have a felt tip liquid liner that rocks.
i use st.Ive's apricot cleans and sea breeze to take off my make up
not much for mascara, usually just use cover girl in the pink bottle/green top. LOVE st. ives new ';sensitive skin'; formula of the apricot scrub. only need to use it 1-2 times a week depending on how much makeup you usually wear, but it cleans pores, scrubs away dull dead skin, and leaves your skin feeling like a peach after you rinse. take off the mascara first, though, it's too ';scrubby'; to use close to your lashes. (I use a little vaseline to remove mascara right before showering- the oily texture takes off the ';waterproof'; stuff well)
I use clinique dramatically different moisturizer and I also use their rinse off foaming cleanser......I love both of them and they really go a long way.....I haven't had to buy new products for almost a year......I also use mary kay's mascara and I use clinique black eyeshadow for my eyeliner........hope this helps.
ok for tha facial cleanser, i use some old school stuff, it's noxzema, it's in those blue jars...it works better than anything i've ever used, and it's inexspensive...mascara: i love that maybelline intense xxl lashes stuff, and eyeliner? i like anything from revlon.
best Facial creams is definitely BIORE





and Best mascara for eyes is MAYBELLINE great Lash
use mac eyeliner and mascara and use cold water it wakers up the pore and cleans them
The best cleanser I've ever used is also one of the cheapest. It's by Wet n Wild ( the brand that sells the 99 cent lip gloss and nail polish ) The cleanser is really great! It has green tea extracts, acne medicine, and exfoliating grains. It really works without drying out your skin. It doesn't burn your face like most cleansers. I love it! As for the eyeliner - black pencil eyeliner is always the best, and black mascara is sexy. Maybelline always makes the top of the list whenever fashion magazines do the best mascara articles. I use it when I wear makeup and it works great - also very inexpensive and lasts all day. Waterproof too... Good Luck!
For oily/combo skin, I can recommend :





Neutrogena Oil Free Cream Cleanser


Noxema cream cleanser (the one in the jar)


Anything by Clean and Clear


Dove Soap





For good skin care lines in general:


Clarins


Lancome


Clinique


Shiseido





What brand of mascara would I recommend?


L'oreal Panoramic, Double Extend, Lash Out, Voluminous, Telescopic


Maybelling Great Lash or Lash Discovery


Cover Girl Volume Exact or Lash Exact


Lancome Hypnose, Extencils, or Definicils


Dior Diorshow


Clinique High Impact





Good liners:


anything by Lancome or Estee Lauder


MAC


Urban Decay





I know because I am also Asian with a tan complexion!





Good luck!





=)
my girl friend is a beautician so I just asked her...she said to try murad or aveda for the skin cleansing products...as far as the eyeliner try artliner by lancome....and MAC has a great fiber mascara
I recommend Burt's Bees citrus facial cleanser. It is amazing. It's all natural, so it cleans your pores out really good, and also helps clear your face. I'm an organic freak I guess, so I like my make-up/facial products to be all natural. As for mascara, Dr. Haushka makes the best one I've ever used...organic or non-organic. And I've used everything..clinique, chanel, shiseido, mac, etc. I don't know about eyeliner...Dr. Haushka also has a really good liquid one, but I prefer the crayon, so yeah...


You can get all these products at your local healthfood store. Wild Oats, Natural Foods, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment