Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried the Raw Minerals Discovery Kit from Raw Natural Beauty? I'm looking for a good mineral makeup

I currently use liquid makeup but want to make the switch to mineral foundation. I see mineral makeup commercials everywhere now and wanted to get some feedback from other users. Thanks!Has anyone tried the Raw Minerals Discovery Kit from Raw Natural Beauty? I'm looking for a good mineral makeup
I haven't tried that one,it may be okay. I have tried he ones on tv - Bare Minerals %26amp; Sheer Cover %26amp; they're full of fillers - Bismuth - that aren't really good for your skin. %26amp; YOU pay for the fillers as well as the products %26amp; big hefty lot.





Avon is better %26amp; mary kay is too.





I've found some that are completly bismuth free:


smokymountainminerals.com - -- -- not expensive either - going to thier website %26amp; ordering shipping is free.





Southernmagnoliaminerals.com, good products also no bismuth





Beelushous beeroyalproducts.com is good - pretty expensive but i hear lots of good things coming out of people on their make up.





I'm using smokymouontainminerals %26amp; I use Avon too. I also use a moisturizer with a sunscreen %26amp; a primer. It's a good idea to get into the sunscreen habit for everyday use.Has anyone tried the Raw Minerals Discovery Kit from Raw Natural Beauty? I'm looking for a good mineral makeup
I tried the Raw Minerals trial kit and really like it. I was using bare minerals for awhile and that was working for me, but I have been seeing the raw minerals ads all over the internet and I wanted to give it a try. They both work great, but i prefer the raw minerals. Oh, and the foundation brush that you get is awesome! I like a lot of coverage and this brush really helps blend the makeup in and look natural but with a ton of coverage. I actually ordered an extra one from their website. Hope this helps! I would give it a try.
I tried the RAW Minerals Discovery Kit and I absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to irritation and I have not had one breakout since I began using it in March. I'm so happy that I get a soft, healthy look without having to mess with a ton of product when I get ready for work in the morning. And I really like that I get to decide when I receive a new set of foundation. You have the option of a 30, 60, or 90 day schedule. If you don't like it, you get your money back and you get to keep the brushes. P.S.The brushes are awesome and more than worth the price of S%26amp;H! I hope that helps.
I wasn't sure at first when I signed up for the free Raw Minerals trial because I had never done anything like that before. But it was a great way to try the products and I LOVE them. I'll never go back to liquid foundation again!! Not only do the minerals look so natural on the skin (and they really even out my splotchy skin tone) but I love that they have some great anti-aging ingredients. That is something I haven't seen from any other brand and I like to think that I am treating my skin every time I apply!!





I definitely recommend signing up for the free trial (you do have to pay if you want to keep the products) and I hope you like Raw Minerals as much as I do!!!!
I'm a HUGE fan of Raw Beauty and their RawMinerals line. I used to be a BareEscentuals user but don't think I could go back to anything else now - my face looks so clear and my complexions look great (I even had my esthetician comment on how great it looked). Since I started using Raw in December my face has gotten smoother and my pores seems to be smaller and I NEVER breakout anymore. I also love how the minerals feel on my skin - they're not cakey or heavy...they feel light but they give me great coverage so I don't look too overdone.





I signed up for their trial kit and they let me try it for free for 30 days. I haven't had any problems with billing or getting my orders on time. You should definitely try it - you'll start seing a difference right away.
I use Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals, it works great, after using it for awhile my pores on my face actually shrunk, and my whole face felt smoother, cleaner, and not as oily. It doesn't cake up either. It looks real natural, can't even tell you are wearing it if you apply it right.
i started using raw minerals after a friend of mine raved about how much better her skin was looking after switching. i dont have problems with breakouts myself but i love how natural the products are and they really make me look like i'm wearing nothing on my skin.
i switched from bare minerals to Avons mineral makeup and i love it!! its just as good and cost alot less! check it out heres a link
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment