Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does Sally Beauty Supply carry makeup brushes?

Long story short my dog got a hold of my brand new MAC foundation brush. I've never really looked at the cosmetic side of Sally's....and I really need a quick fix brush..for now.Does Sally Beauty Supply carry makeup brushes?
yeppp.Does Sally Beauty Supply carry makeup brushes?
Are you so ugly that you need foundation to cover up these spot to make you look so attractive.





Perhaps you are not aware how cosmetics are manufactured, if you had a slightest idea, you would not touch them. Not only that but these things will spoil whatever is left of your natural charm through the chemicals they use.





Why you can't be your natural self and slight make will enhance your charming beauty, naturally.





You should see a made beautiful girl through the eyes of a gentleman, If he is allowed to give honest comments on her beauty, she may kill him in anger. A painted woman never looks beautiful.





Why don't you avoid them if you could, I am giving this advise as friend, because we are members of this forum.





If you feel I have interfered in a restricted zone, you are at liberty to throw this suggestion in the dust bin and forget it. I shall also refrain from giving such suggestions in future.
How awful!





I was at Sally's yesterday and didn't see any there.





I would check the closest drugstore or Target. Good luck!
Probably. I forgot to look last time I was in there....not! lol.... Makeup brushes are a good thing after a bad fight.....
Yes they do its a beauty supply store...
They should.
yes, they do.
yes....they should
yes they do.


and personally i tihnk theirs are the best to get.
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment