Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls what are some of yor fav. makeup & beauty products?

1. what is your favorite beauty products compaine


2. what is your fav. makeup %26amp; beauty productsGirls what are some of yor fav. makeup %26amp; beauty products?
Physcian`s Formula translucent face powder.


Annabelle or Marcelle eyeliners, waterproof mascaras, waterproof eye make up removers, lipliners, and lipsticks.


Avalon Organics, Jason`s Natural Organic Biotin and A%26amp;P`s Solutions 1-2-3 brand of conditioner made with thyme, rosemary, and wheat germ oil.Girls what are some of yor fav. makeup %26amp; beauty products?
makeup: maybline


hair: fekai
1. I really like Aveeno products - daily face scrub, cream cleanser, moisturizer with SPF. I just realized they do animal testing, so I may have to start looking for something else.


2. my favorite make-up is probably MAC, although I also like sephora brand, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Lorac, Benefit. lip color is my favorite - lipstick or lipgloss.
visit my site www.marykay.com/jackiesalinas


(free shipping in usa) Get free samples to try!


God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment