Saturday, December 26, 2009

Your Favorite Beauty or Makeup Tip?

I bought a lipstick brush as there is gobs of lipstick still down in the tube after the part that shows is gone. Lipstick costing what it does these days it saves me money in the long run. I've had my same brush for years so it was well made.Your Favorite Beauty or Makeup Tip?
this is what I do everyday





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCAijM9d8鈥?/a>





video made by my friendYour Favorite Beauty or Makeup Tip?
Don't condition near your hairline (causes zits)


Sometimes a random break out is because you need to change your sheets (oils in our face on the pillow case)


Concealing a pimple or blemish before putting on foundation helps minimize its appearence.


Exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells.


85% of bacteria is not on your teeth so wash your gums cheeks


Never wear to much makeup, either really big eyes or really big lips, highlighting both is overdoing it.


Extensions should be clipped close to the hairline as possible.


Greasy hair, should be shampooed twice, no coniditioning, and baby powder works on roots (not alot) to get rid of the look.
OK. Even though it's expensive you should still buy a new one every now and then. I know it was made well, but if you want your make up to look natural then you should probably buy a new brush. Oh and the best way to look good with make up is: Keep it Natural. Hope my advice helps.
I actually quit using lipstick brushes. It's such a pain. A nice lipstick will last you for a while - as well as saving you money! But sometimes you just can't find the same color as if you would in the little container that you need the brush for. It can be useful at times. :]
This pot of eyeliner from Stilla. It's amazing. I have a little brush to put it on. It stays on for 16 hours and once you let it set and dry it is waterproof. I LOVE IT.
Don't buy the same make-up every time. Switch it up. Go for a classy look one week, and the next go for dramatic. It's a lot of fun.
i use a q-tip to wipe off the smudges that my eyeliner make.


it's the right size to get the job done, and the right material.
my fave beauty tip is when you put foundation on dont just put it on your face go down your chin and some on your neck because theres nothing worse than that orange chin line when your foundations slightly off colour
I use post it notes on top of my cheeks so my black eye shadow powder doesnt fall on my cheeks when i do eye makeup.





=)
Tip: If u want r lipstick to stay on longer, put chapstick on first wait 5-10 sec. then put ur lipstick on.
take on thing off when u look in the mirror before u leave.....not really make up or beauty but thats always a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment