Monday, April 26, 2010

Beauty & makeup poll>>>

I'm bored %26amp; doing my makeup so:


What's your favorite brand %26amp; shade of:


1. lipstick? Burt's bees (Guava)


2. lipgloss? L'oreal Glam Shine (Beryl Strauss(?)


3. face powder? (Every one I ever tried sucked, so idk..)


4. foundation? (Revlon Age Defying-Sand Beige)


5. Perfume? Davidoff's Cool Water, %26amp; Baby Phat!!! (%26amp; I can't stand Victoria ';Posh';, but I LOVE her perfume ';Ultimately Beckham';)





Best beauty tip/secret:? Mine is: I take pre-natal vitamins..they are good for all women, if if you aren't pregnant. Since I started taking them a few months ago, my skin looks better than it did when I was 20..I've never had so many compliments, so get some!!! :)


Beauty %26amp; makeup poll%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
1. Don't wear it.


2. L'oreal Glam Shine--like a fun pink color.


3. Bare Essentials (best ever, try it!)


4. Clinuque Soft Finish


5. sorry, i luv VS and PINK scents





best beauty tip/secret: ditch so many fancy and pricy beauty products! you wanna look beautiful? drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat right. use nature's proactive-blueberries, they cleared up my acne and made my skin glow!Beauty %26amp; makeup poll%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
1. prestige (slipper)


2. liquid lip smacker (cotton candy)


3. physician's formula (translucent)


4. physician's formula (ivory)


5. hawaiian ginger body spray
1. I dont wear lipstick


2. covergirl fruit spritzers


3. I agree with you're answer


4. bare minerals stuff


5. flower by kenzo and heavenly
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment