Monday, April 26, 2010

Pageant Makeup? It's beauty only.?

I have a dark blue ball gown, Chocolate eyes, and red-brown hair.


I have TONS Of drugstore makeup. I mean EVERYTHING. i don't have enough money to pull for mac myself. So how should I do it? It's for a model search/pageant.Pageant Makeup? It's beauty only.?
to start with you want to try to have even coverage. to cover the redness you want a green cover up stick. mix this with a little bit of concealer.





for the rest there are many websites which will give advice on make up Pageant Makeup? It's beauty only.?
There's a product called Eucerin that helps redness quite a bit. I have red cheeks that used to look like I was blushing but after using this it now just looks like I have a healthy glow. I don't have to use make up blush. In the meantime, take the suggestion about the green concealer but dot tiny amounts and use your finger to blend. The heat and oil from your finger will blend it better. It's easier to add more than it is to take it off.





Since you will be seen from afar and in photos, I would go with the more champagne colors of eye shadows. Those will look stunning with your eyes and make them pop. Plus it won't clash with your dress or hair. Lots of mascara but not so much they weigh your lashes down. Line your rims of the eyes with white pencil and also at the very inner corner of your eyes. That will make you look really alert and bright.





And I imagine you may be tired from traveling and the excitement. I use this trick when I have to look good but don't exactly show it in my tired eyes. Take a Q-tip and apply Preparation H on the upper and lower lids but not right at the eye. Yes, you know what that product is for! LOL And it smells awful. But you only leave it on for about 10 minutes then wipe it off. Presto! Puffy lids are gone and you look like you just had the best night sleep ever.





Then remember what Trya says to do with smiling. Place your finger in the center of your upper lip and smile. Practice until you can hold your lip that way without the finger. That keeps you from showing too much gum while smiling. Something models have to learn how to do.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment