Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BEST TEEN MAG for beauty, health, makeup, fashion, celeb news?!?

please help!


THANKS!!BEST TEEN MAG for beauty, health, makeup, fashion, celeb news?!?
My fav is Seventeen Magazine it is really helpful for makeup and fashionBEST TEEN MAG for beauty, health, makeup, fashion, celeb news?!?
cosmogirl is my favorite
Deff seventeen
j-14, m, or cosmogirl either of them is good! %26lt;3
you really can't beat seventeen - i like teen vogue too tho
Seventeen and Cosmo Girl are the best!!!


also teen vogue, but thats a little more high-fashion
SEVENTEEN omg is the best it has every thing
Teen mags are just trashy marketign gimmicks adding to the issues of sexuality, drinking and drug issues, and demoralizing ethics about female beauty standards!
I really like Teen Vogue for all the fashion %26amp; make-upp.





best answer? :/
seventeen magazine for sure..thts my fav. magazine and it always will be even if when im not a teen anymore!
uhh


teenmag


cosmogirl


teenvogue


seventeen?





not sure i just googled
I would say seventeen because they dont make celbs look like trash and they are just great !
SEVENTEEN!
Either Seventeen or Cosmogirl.


I subscribed to Cosmogirl, but I realized that Seventeen is better though, so I wish I could switch.





:]
My personal favorite is Teen Vogue, though the clothes and makeup are rather expensive. A lot of people are probably going to say Seventeen which has everything your looking for, but the clothes they have are more generic looking and kind of boring. Oh and then there's CosmoGirl which is also a good magazine but it focuses more on celeb news then the others.
m! I always get m!

No comments:

Post a Comment