Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup and Beauty Must Haves?

So school starts this month for me, and I want to go back looking my best. I'm looking into getting some products, but I wanted to see other opinions on them, or if I should get something else as well... Here are the products:


(Products I have)


Almay mascara


L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral foundation and blush


Concealer (idk what brand, the label rubbed off)


Dove Hairspray


{I have other products, but I don't really like them, so I'm not going to list them because I don't like them, hence me getting different ones}


(Products I want to get)


L'Oreal Hip Eyeshadow Duo


Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner


White Eyeliner (not sure which brand, but some sort)


Eyeshadow brush


Neutragena Oil-Free Makeup Remover


Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer


Aussie Opposites Attract Hairspray





Any comments on these that would help me? Love em? Hate em?


What are the products you love and use all the time?Makeup and Beauty Must Haves?
well, for my hair, i cannot live without my:





pantene nature fusion shampoo/conditioner


aussie 3 minute miracle hair mask


suave frizz-control cream


john frieda heat defense spray


kenra shine spray (lol, not sure of the exact name of the product, i just know it's by kenra)


fekkai hairspray (i got it at bath and body works for $10. it was so small, but worth it!!!)


remington dryer and straightener





for my makeup, it's really simple:


neutrogena blemish fighting foundation


mary kay blush


some random eyeshadow i got somewhere :)


brown mary kay eyeliner


neutrogena mascara


mary kay tinted lip balm


mary kay lip gloss





i'm not sure how my list is helpful to you (sorry), but those are the products i love. your list sounds really good (especially that burt's bee lip shimmer). oh and that neutrogena oil-free makeup remover is awesome!! i would get it in pad for though, not the bottle.





hope i helped!!Makeup and Beauty Must Haves?
u are using a lot of drug store brand makeup...which means..they aren't going to last long...instead of almay mascara i suggest COVERGIRL LASH BLAST%26lt;-----Very good.. and for your eyeshadow if you don't want them to crease and look sloppy by 2nd period...i suggest you buy a urban decay primer ..they sell them at Macy's for like 17 dollars %26lt;-----its sooo freaking good it makes your eyeshadow stay on all day.. and also get the eyeshadow hip duo in reckless it a light and dark purple ...everything else is good





-----good luck hunn
There's quite a few different types of makeup in there so it's hard to give an answer on each one. You could go to http://www.makeupfreebie.com however because I know they have samples of some of those products and you can try them for yourself at home.
I hear Loreal HIP Is really pigmented which is sweet for a drugstore brand! :)


I think the best eyeliner is by rimmel, it's a wooden stick and it doesn't burn your eyes and it's really good, so i'd get the white eyeliner in this brand.


Walgreens carries good makeup brushes.





Another thing i use and really like is maybelline full and soft mascara...it doesn't look crunchy like other mascaras. It makes your lashes full and soft..like nothings on. ( i use 2-3 strokes on my lashes)





And today i bought this stuff by Stila at sephora, and it was like 'Barbie loves stila'. It came in a paint can and it had eye shadow a blush,mascara and a lip gloss. Everything works really well. But my favorite thing is the lip gloss, it's super pigmented, and i just love it.


You can buy it by itself, it's lip gloss by stila.

No comments:

Post a Comment