Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is Sally's Beauty Supply makeup decent quality?

I am a MAC and Sephora makeup buyer but trying to cut back because I already have enough makeup but I need some extra makeup to bring to school so I can touch up during the day. I don't want to spend a lot on just a face powder compact thing...so I was going to buy the one from Sally's.





So people who buy their makeup from Sally's-


is it good? The face powder compact and eyeliner in particular.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/facial-cosmet…





(1st one)Is Sally's Beauty Supply makeup decent quality?
I think Sally is pretty expensive considering the kind of makeup they sell. I can find nicer eyeshadows, liners, mascaras from Target or CVS than I would from Sally'sIs Sally's Beauty Supply makeup decent quality?
Maybelline, CoverGirl, Revlon, Jordana, etc. These brands and others are usually very popular drugstore and/or department make-up brands that are actually really good. Department stores, Walgreens, CVS, etc also run sales, such as buy one get one free or buy one get one 1/2 off or a certain percentage off. From what I`ve noticed they usually have one or two per week %26amp; they will rotate from one to the next. (You can view most fliers online at the store website.)





Avon is also good but they are becoming a bit more pricey - not MAC %26amp; Sephora pricey (you can check them out at Avon.com, or get a catalog from someone you might know).





I personally have never tried Sally's make-up so I wouldn't be able to tell you how those would be in comparison to MAC %26amp; Sephora with high color payoff and pigmentation.
Personally I prefer Avon and you can get good deals too. I have never had a problem with Avon quality wise and it's cheaper than MAC.
i think, i buy ezpensive makeup usually but its not to crappy i bought glitter from there once ( cheerleading )
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!Do not buy makeup from them!I would go with Avon or mabeline orJordana
No it's not that good. I would go with Maybelline or smashbox instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment