Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Deodorant, makeup, and beauty?

I'm a 28 year old female. I'm a vegan, and I never wear deodorant. I used to wear it everyday, but sometimes I'd forget. I realized that I didn't sweat or smell any more than I did when I remembered to apply the pit stick. I occasionally ask my husband if I stink (I put my armpit right in his face like a real woman haha), and he always says no.





I don't wear much makeup. When I do, it's usually some mascara and blush. The other day, sans makeup, one of my coworkers said I looked really nice!





I don't go to tanning beds or lay out in the sun. I'm proud to be the color that God made me - pale!





I often get mistaken for being in my early 20s or younger. I feel good, and not like I *should* be wearing deodorant or makeup etc. Maybe I feel good about how I look and smell because I'm truly loved, and that is what makes me beautiful. Or maybe I'm just old enough to know what really matters in life...





Is there anyone out there who is like this or perhaps understands my thought process?Deodorant, makeup, and beauty?
im not really like that, but be your own person


if you dont stink and you look fine without any makeup, go right ahead


i respect people who think for themselves and dont let society tell them what to do, and i think a lot of other people do tooDeodorant, makeup, and beauty?
What is your question?
i whare glases so i dont whare makeup and i always forget 2 put on deoderant i do tan a little but i dont just lay in the sun all the time i am not a vegon of any thing but people ask me if i am all the time ( i dont know y) i lison to punk misic and i dont care what people think by the way i am 15

No comments:

Post a Comment