Monday, April 26, 2010

BOYS: Do you like natural beauty or makeup or you don't even notice?

No make up :-) That is what I'm attracted to first.





If she looks hot without it, you know she looks super hot with it. Some girls look super hot regardless.BOYS: Do you like natural beauty or makeup or you don't even notice?
I'm not a guy, but this is what I know from talking to my guy friends.





Guys say they hate a heavily made-up girl, but they won't date girls who look ugly or have circles under their eyes, or girls who take long to get ready. So it's a catch-22: either do your make up, or don't, but either way, they complain. Additionally, guys often don't notice makeup unless it's really obvious. I've had guys not notice my green or purple eyeshadow; they only mentioned my gold/silver shadow because it was super shiny.BOYS: Do you like natural beauty or makeup or you don't even notice?
There is nothing better then a girl who has natural beauty.





on most girls a little make up is not bad, but some go quite overboard, imo.
natural because if you over use makeup it just might seem your hiding your ugliness. however a little makeup isnt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment