Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey i wanna know a little makeup is enough for me bcoz god has already given me a lot of beauty?

when mom says wear bangles and all i dont want to bcoz when ever i do a little also every one keeps staring at me at home and where ever i go why?What should i do to stop this bcoz even i love makeup but i am bit shy of brothers and daddyHey i wanna know a little makeup is enough for me bcoz god has already given me a lot of beauty?
....I second that What?Hey i wanna know a little makeup is enough for me bcoz god has already given me a lot of beauty?
you sound a little over confident in the question..haha but your inside details make no since.
Your details don't make much sense...but okay... just do whatever you want!! Your face, not theirs.
what the ****
... what?

No comments:

Post a Comment