Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Beauty guru makeup Channel Started Yesterday!?

I am just looking for subscribers on youtube.





THIS IS MY QUESTION::: Any ideas on how to get more subscribers faster??





I know i need to do this:


*make more videos


*enter other peoples contests


*comment people





any more ideas?





If you are interested in subscribing let me know and i will give you a link.New Beauty guru makeup Channel Started Yesterday!?
I watch make-up videos in YouTube all the time, and to me, what draws me to go to a make-up channel are the following. I can even go as far as saying that when I decide to make my own channel, I will definitely consider the following:





1. High-resolution video and clear sound - I want to be able to see you and hear you loud and clear, and not like it came from a webcam that's very pixelized.





2. Good lighting - I want to see the products that are used, and I want to see them clearly and true to its color. There are a LOT of girls who do make-up tutorials in bad lighting (like it came from a desk lamp), so whenever they do their tutorials, all colors look washed off and orangey.





3. ZOOM! - Get as close to the camera as possible, to the point that I can see the whole face. Some people have videos that shows half of their body, so when they do their eye make-up, it barely shows up on the video.





4. The video thumbnail - I don't know how to describe this, but you know how on some videos, the picture of the look that they're doing is their thumbnail (and not as if they're caught in the middle of saying something?) This is because they insert a picture in the middle of the video as they edit. Basically, if you have a video that is 10minutes long, you want to insert a picture of a finished look at approximately between 4minutes 57 seconds UNTIL 5 minutes 3 secods. What YouTube does is that it takes whatever is in the middle of the video and posts it as a thumbnail. So for example, you're doing a tutorial on how to put on fake eyelashes, I want to see a photo of the finished look before I take my time to watch it. So, if you insert a photo of the finished look in the middle of the video, it becomes the video's thumbnail, and if I like what I see, I would watch it. Does this make sense?





5. Be lively and kinda talk while you're putting make-up on. It keeps the viewer entertained and interested. Similar to how Rachel Ray does her cooking show. Like if she's chopping up carrots, she's gonna tell a story about this rabbit that she saw and how cute it was eating a carrot or something like that.





I know I'm being very critical about the ';qualifications'; before I watch my video. But I believe a lot will agree with me that the gurus on YouTube that have so much subscribers have the attributes that I've listed above. It doesn't necessarily have to have music, as long as you keep the viewers entertained. If you see a similar look done by somebody else, enter your video as a video response to it. My answer is too lengthy, I know. But I hope this helps :)New Beauty guru makeup Channel Started Yesterday!?
Awesome! Let me know what profile you're using and I'll be sure to check you out :) Goodluck! Report Abuse

WTF r u going on about

No comments:

Post a Comment