Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair and makeup for a local beauty pageant??

It's Miss Greek, at my college so it's not big, but i still want to win, and do well lol! I was wondering, what my make-up should look like because of the lights on stage, and should i have my hair down and curled on the ends and volumized, or in an up-do, My dress is a halter, but my hair is about 3-4in below shoulder length. I also have swim wear. and what should I wear for the interview part...which is on stage i think, or if it's not what should i wear?? lol thanks a lot!Hair and makeup for a local beauty pageant??
curl the ends.


use a silver eyeshadow alot of eyeliner(cateye it)


fake lashes


Pink Lipstick


body glitter (just get some sparkles at the craftstore and run thru it outside but wear a showercap so they dont get in you hair its tuff getting them out)


put alot of glitter on your cheeks and eyes


i like the white diamond color. not the white solid one


um for bathing suit do one of these from delias and bonus you can keep it!http://store.delias.com/browse.do?catego鈥?/a>


and for a gown get one at like macys or something


um for the interview get a cute skirt and a polo

No comments:

Post a Comment