Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fashion makeup help!? beauty, fashion, makeup?

http://a323.yahoofs.com/coreid/4973468fi1616zul1sp1/kvsC9cI8fq.KnFiJAFkvFTTNm68-/2/t192.jpg?ciAkbsJBwTQvDRUF





hello, i was wondering if you would comment on my pic.


do i look like anyone famous?


what would you catagorize me as?


what makeup would look best on me?


what clothes would look best on me?


all comments are welcome, except for the ones that are mean.


no need for meaness just asking for help.


thanks have a great day!!Fashion makeup help!? beauty, fashion, makeup?
You are very pretty and have beatiful almond eyes. You remind me a bit of Minnie Driver, a very natural, un-silicon look.Fashion makeup help!? beauty, fashion, makeup?
Yes, I know who the celeb is, but I can't quite put my finger on it... Darker makeup would look good (avoid pinks, purples and whites) and I would have to see what your figure is like to tell you what kind of clothes.
do i look like anyone famous? drew barrymore


what would you catagorize me as? a unique individal


what makeup would look best on me? smokey eyes, pale lipgloss


what clothes would look best on me? dark coulors and pastels





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment