Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need help! Makeup and Beauty Help!?

Ok So I have a makeup channel on youtube


http://www.youtube.com/pinkshesaid





I was wanting to get some requests from you all on what kinds of makeup/beauty videos you would like to see? Check out my channel and subscribe to see your requests!I need help! Makeup and Beauty Help!?
ohh yay! lol.





i would like to see hmmm.. makeup for like different shaped eyes and different eye colors.





everyday looks (:





or crazy makeup ideas that were created by you if you were inspired by some art or nature or actors and etc. (:











im exciteddd! ill def be a subscriber.I need help! Makeup and Beauty Help!?
you can do a video of makeup for a highschooler, makeup for beginners, and makeup for the different eye colors. if you have friends with those eye colors, you can show you giving them makeovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment