Monday, April 26, 2010

Why do women think that wearing makeup is a necessity. I prefer raw beauty and the makeup gets in the way.?

some women conform to social norms, lack self-confidence, or are just insecure about themselves. They could of been conditioned by it from other women to do it. Some might have facial problems like acne, blemishes, ect so they might want to cover it up to make them look like they are healthy or even younger. And some just love putting makeup on like its some kind of art!Why do women think that wearing makeup is a necessity. I prefer raw beauty and the makeup gets in the way.?
I'm a woman and I agree with you. Makeup is not a necessity, its nice sometimes, like special occasions, but for not everyday use. Yes, I'm a rare breed!Why do women think that wearing makeup is a necessity. I prefer raw beauty and the makeup gets in the way.?
make-up enhances beauty. without makeup boys can see embrassing zits and stuff.
I dont know why women think that, i prefer to be natural as well, I think alot people look good without makeup
insecurity,maybe.......i dont like wearing it often it takes too much time....at the most i only put on shadow everyday.women need to enhance their natual beauty......maybe its just a part of us like shopping and stuff
well personally, i LOVE make-up. its a passion of mine, just like how guys are into sports and cars etc etc... its my thing. and i wear it for me, not for showing off to guys. but women usually do to try and hide their flaws. red skin, dark undereye circles, pale face. whatever their reason is, it gives a self esteem boost.
i think its a way to hide flaws
women wear makeup to make themselves feel good about them. it's nothing to do w/ u. everything is not about u. u accept a woman as she is. if she likes her makeup, it's not yr business. can't handle that ....look for sameone that does not care about appearance. looks to me like any guy would appreciate a woman that likes to look her best for u %26amp; for herself.
wha? wow, i didn' t know guys thought like this. maybe you wouldn't if girls actually knew how to do their make-up. anyways, i don't wear make-up, cuz i don't have wrinkles or anything i want to hide yet. but maybe it's ok if it raises their self-esteem, makes them feel more attractive, hence they are more attractive.
I wear makeup to even out my skin tone. Not all people's skin is the same tone throughout their face. And then the other stuff to enhance what I got!
makeup is just a way for women to come to terms with their imperfections and feel better about themselves
Wemon are self-consious about there looks
Makeup is the way women lie to men about how good looking they are. Women just like to lie a lot is why they won't give it up.
otherwise we look like men haha
Not all women do. But, make up is kinda a security blanket. it protects us, and makes us feel younger (or older, as the case may be...) and more beautiful than we really are. For some people, it lets us come outside of ourselves, and see the ';raw beauty'; that you see in us.
I think makeup actually makes me look worst D:
i agree
not if you saw some girls in the morning.
Women know that they are beautiful. But with makeup they want to enhance there beauty and so they put make up.
I agree, a girl who looks good without makeup is a keeper
I don't think it is a necessity ,but i prefer it because it plays up your assets in a good way if done tastefully..Makes me feel more awake. It actually can prtect your skin from aging. All in all I feel better with makeup. Personal preference. I always thought guys that didn't like makeup on me just did not want other men looking at me..Also I am a Mary kay Consultant. It pays to wear makeup..
I think it is really funny, but it seems like the men always go after the woman that is all made up and the plain Jane sits alone, but as soon as the man gets involved with the all made up woman he wants her to be just a plain Jane. Then after awhile the man starts bitching and complaining that his partner doesn't keep herself up nice like when they first met and out looking at those made up women again, leaving poor plain Jane at home alone.





I'll just keep my makeup, if I need it or not. Plus it helps moisterize and keeps you feeling younger as the years pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment