Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GUYS: Exotic looking and sexy makeup girls or natural beauty no makeup??

I want lots of makeup.





I like bad girls.GUYS: Exotic looking and sexy makeup girls or natural beauty no makeup??
Natural beauty first. But I just love a woman who knows what to do with makeup..GUYS: Exotic looking and sexy makeup girls or natural beauty no makeup??
its gotta be the natural beauty
Natural of course. They can't wear makeup all the time....
Too much makeup stains my clothes
Natural beauty and no makeup.





';I don't hate makeups on girls, I only hate it when it's too much
cool avitar.





everyone is beauty to the eye of beholder.
I love the natural beauty...I want a girl that doesnt have to wear make up everyday because she knows she is beautiful without it.
I love a natural female......nothing says beautiful more than a woman that can do it with out all of the lanyap.(extra)


White females have it bad. they think that they aren't beautiful enough unless they have on the cake. But also white society governs the beauty of a woman. Let me tell you ladies, let no man tell you you need make up .....let your skin breaths and heal itself.. Quit allowing men to make you insecure....because that is what it is.......I love you all....but I will say that, although there are some beautiful plus size women, keep your self health, loose the unnecessary weight
Neither. I like just a small amount on women, not a painted lady or a pasty face naturalist. Moderation in everything! Same with tans, I dislike a deep dark tan, and the woman who never has seen the light of day.
natural beauty no makeup


much better


...........*_______*................
natural beauty
No makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment