Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm a professional in the beauty field but seldom do we use mineral makeup.?

Personally I have been expanding my collection of mineral eye shadow pigments due to the high quality and color payoff as well as the prices offered by the American companies. So far I haven't had much success with any mineral foundations but am eager to continue trying. Lines that have let me down regarding quality are


Everyday Minerals - no lasting power and rather chalky


Meow - similar issues


Bare Escentuals - irritating itching and no coverage to speak of





Any suggestions?I'm a professional in the beauty field but seldom do we use mineral makeup.?
I have to disagree about Bare Escentuals. While it may be itchy to some it has never bothered me. Also, I have very uneven skin (thanks to the acne marks) and it covers great. The only thing that it does not cover are very dark spots which I just use MAC Studio Finish concealer for.





However, what I don't like about it is that it gets everywhere because of my oily face. :(I'm a professional in the beauty field but seldom do we use mineral makeup.?
Avon have a line of mineral makeups I haven't tried them so I cannot give you comment.
no...the damage your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment