Monday, April 26, 2010

Do u prefer a girl that wears makeup or natural beauty?

I prefer natural beauty with maybe a little makeup. Can you imagine what some celebrities look like in the morning when all the makeup they caked on is off. Scary!!!Do u prefer a girl that wears makeup or natural beauty?
Natural- I do not like make up, it is like false advertising to me.Do u prefer a girl that wears makeup or natural beauty?
natural beauty so when your going out on a date you wont be late cause the girls doing her makeup LMFAO





guys plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Whatever makes the girl happy. I dont really care, a pretty girls pretty, makeup or not.
my bf said natural beauty is better =)





what guy wants his girl to be all oily and fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment