Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need some makeup and beauty tips?

O.k. so I'm old enough that I should know how to put makeup on and choose the correct makeup, but it was something I never learned growing up. Same thing with styling my hair. My mother is rather plain, has short hair and wears eye shadow and lip stick only on special occasions. Recently people have started telling me that if I wore makeup and started styling my hair I would look and feel a lot better. So, how do I figure out which makeup will look good on me? And how do I figure out which hair styles will look good? I recently had my hair cut and dyed, and I just let the stylist do what she thought looked good. Also, I have never tweezed or waxed my eyebrows and I definitely think it's time, which is less painful? I have a fairly low pain tolerance.Need some makeup and beauty tips?
the correct makeup in my opinion is airbrush makeup... and its features are below





FEATURES OF AIRBRUSH MAKEUP





* Custom blended foundation colors


* Creates a flawless complexion


* Lasts all day %26amp; night


* Water-based %26amp; hypoallergenic


* Alcohol %26amp; oil free


* Sweat, smear %26amp; tear resistant


* Photographs beautifullyNeed some makeup and beauty tips?
You should get your eyebrows threaded I do and it only hurts a little
Personally, I think waxing is better for the eyebrows because it is quick and takes all of the hairs out at once. Your eyebrows will be red for an hour or so, but it's worth it.





You can go to a department store (Belk) and ask them to give you a make-over. The Belks near my house does make-overs for free. That way you can get an idea of what looks good on you and then you can go to a drug store and buy cheaper make-up.





For a foundation, you can try Physician's Formula loose powder. It's natural looking, but still gives you a nice, smooth look.
honostly i think the best way is do it yourself. you need to expierament with makeup if you go get it done then you wont know how to do it again. and i prefer waxing eyebrows. it looks better.





for mascara just dont clump it up to much start out with simple and then as soon as you start getting good and make up your own techniques you can go more complicated. i just wear eyeliner on the bottom, mascara, foundation( not to much) and maybe a light blush if one day you look a lil pale. oh and lipgloss :)
you can see a stylist, probably should go look for some clothes, eyeliner and mascara most likely, waxing probably so you can get it done at one time. maybe you could get a flat iron?
Honestly if your not breaking out (acne) you forsure don't need foundation, i don't know about you but for me mascara is always a must and can make a girl really hott. DO what you want to do, don't listen to other people, cause if your not confident in what your rockin' then its not meant for you.


Btw. i suggest waxing eyebrows for beginners because the shaping of it can be hard to do at first, their both painful at first.
what colors that look good depends on your skin tone and hair color and eye color. classic makeup always looks good. a little eye makeup (eyeliner/eyeshadow, mascara) and gloss is really all you need probably. it sounds like your hair is easier to deal with and to do than your makeup is. so just whatever is cool, maybe your hair is naturally straight - just touch it up with a straightener... or maybe its curly, scrunch it with curling mousse or gel. honestly both tweezing and waxing hurt, waxing hurts more but you will get more hairs off, while tweezing still hurts but you have to do one hair at a time, so its your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment