Monday, April 26, 2010

Beauty/makeup heeelp?

k so im 13 and i think i have the worlds ugliest face im skinny but my face is so round/chubby, i have huge puffy blue eyes and huge lips. i hate my face so much i was wondering if there was something somone could advise to balance out my face a bit more (i dont take plastic surgery as an awnser): like makeup or a hairstyle or somethingBeauty/makeup heeelp?
for your hair ask your hairstylist cut your hair in a way that suit your face. for example, i have a square face so the stylist cut my hair in layers because she said it looks good with my head shape.





try putting on black eyeliner to hide the puffiness. Eyeliner makes the eye color pop so people could see your blue eyes.





Arent huge lips good ?! well i bet boys like em' :)Beauty/makeup heeelp?
Use makeup that will distract away from your eyes and lips, like good face makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment