Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer beauty + makeup tips?

What are yours?Summer beauty + makeup tips?
its summer so you dont wanna spend too much time in the mirror


keep it simple and fresh with waterproof eye products (if you are going swimming)


depending on your skin tone and all, just take what you usually do durring the year and tone it down a few levels, and then add a summery eyeshadow color like coral or pink





KristinSummer beauty + makeup tips?
My Summer make up is:





-Black eyeliner


-------- %26amp; -----------


-lipgloss for the lips.(Trasparent,baby pink,shocking pink,ecc)


-Mascara





You might think,it makes me look plain,but really not for me,it doesn't..because the less makeup on myself, the better I will look for me. =)


Then perheps because I have a smooth,clear skin.
this summer is all about the natrual look, so i would recomend WATERPROOF mascara and some WATERPROOF eyeliner if you wear it, nude lipstick golden color eyeshadow and thats it [= oh and dont forget your spf i use olay!
Natural is best, makeup melts in summer heat and wouldn't you want people to actually see YOU instead of a painted on facade? Makeup looks best for a special occasion in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment