Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which beauty bar should I get my prom makeup done? And why?

!.) Napoleon


2.) Bobbi Brown


3.)YSL


4.)Clinique


5.)Dior


6.)Chanel





Please give me a feasible reason when picking one, I could really use it!





p.s I would normally go for MAC, but it's rather pricey and I'd rather use that money to get my hair done which is a little more important.Which beauty bar should I get my prom makeup done? And why?
go to Clinique because their makeup is less dramatic and you said Prom indicating that your an young lady. And as beautiful I know you will be at your Prom ';less is always more';!! Have fun and be safe..Which beauty bar should I get my prom makeup done? And why?
Mac is like 40.00 they do a great job and take there time. They will coordinate with the colors that you are wearing also. Never tried the othere ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment